The gear manufacturer tells you the reason for the excessive vibration of the gear reducerTime of issue : 2021- 03-11
I believe you are not unfamiliar with gears, but how much do you know about gear reducers? Friends who want to know may wish to follow the editor to learn more.
After the gear reducer is used for a period of time, there will be problems of this kind. If the gear reducer vibrates too much, we should pay attention to it at this time. What is the cause? Continue to understand:
1. Excessive bearing wear
If the bearing is working for a long time, the bearing gap will be too large or unbalanced, which will cause the bearing to generate heat due to friction, which will directly damage the bearing. Sliding bearings are more prone to vibration, because the viscous effect of lubricating oil will cause the shaft to float, and this is also related to the weight of the bearing. If the weight of the bearing is larger, the wear will be faster.
2. The machine base has large vibration
In some cases, excessive vibration of the frame may also have an impact. The vibration frequency of the frame can be said to be the speed of the gear reducer. It is possible that the design of the frame may cause an unstable state during operation.
3. The conveyor is out of adjustment
When the calibration line between the motor and the driver in the gear reducer is not good, and vibration is prone to occur, adjust the calibration line and reinstall the connection between the driver and the motor, so that the rotation of the motor bearing can be stabilized.
4. Unbalance of rotor machinery
The unbalance mentioned here refers to the unbalance of the rotor in a static state and the unbalance in the case of rotation. The rotor deviates from the shaft center and deflects under the action of centrifugal force to produce abnormal vibration.
5. Loose rotor parts
Some parts of the motor rotor: commutator, magnetic poles, pulleys, etc. These loosening conditions will also occur after the reducer is used for a long time. Usually, when this happens, the rotor will have noise. These conditions should be dealt with as soon as possible because of time. It will become more and more troublesome as it grows.
The above content is introduced here for everyone. Follow this website to continue to learn more about related knowledge.
Let's understand the choice of motorcycle pressure plateTime of issue : 2021- 03-11
Many men love motorcycles very much. The editor knows that some motorcycles are really more expensive than cars. Some motorcycle enthusiasts regard them as precious as treasures. The materials of such motorcycles must be better. . Let us understand the choice of motorcycle pressure plate together.
Sprocket manufacturers share: the difference between helical gears and spur gearsTime of issue : 2021- 03-11
Through the introduction of the sprocket in the editor, I believe everyone has some understanding of the sprocket. Today, the sprocket manufacturer shares: the difference between helical gears and spur gears. If you want to understand it, come and understand it together with the editor.
1. The gear teeth of the helical gear drive are gradually driven in and out, and the spur gear drive is a period of time (very short) after the first pair of teeth leave, and the next pair of teeth are meshed, and the coincidence is greater than that of the spur gear. If the helical gear transmission is relatively stable, the spur gear transmission is prone to sudden vibration, which is not suitable for heavy load conditions;
2. Because the gear teeth are oblique, helical gear transmission can produce a certain amount of axial force during transmission. Therefore, helical gears can bear both radial force and axial force; spur gears are not enough. This point
3. The tooth bearing surface of the spur gear is distributed along the gear axis in the full tooth width, while the distribution of the helical gear tooth bearing surface in the gear axial direction cannot cover the full tooth width. According to this principle, the same modulus is the same Under the premise of the same number of teeth, the force of the helical gear will be less than that of the spur gear. However, the normal force capacity of the gear will be enhanced due to the helix angle of the helical gear;
4. Helical gears are smoother than spur gears. Because gear teeth are gradually meshed and separated, and the number of meshed teeth is relatively large, it can bear a larger load, but generates a certain axial force and has a longer life. In other words, helical gears are used in heavy loads and large impact occasions.
The advantages of helical gears: smooth transmission, low noise, high transmission power, stable performance, and long service life, usually used in closed gears. Disadvantages: If the parts are slightly difficult to map.
Advantages of spur gears: convenient processing, suitable for a wide range of open gear drives, and easy surveying and mapping. Disadvantages: The accuracy is not high and the noise is slightly higher.
Briefly introduce the gas nitriding process of industrial sprocketTime of issue : 2021- 03-11
I don’t know how much you know about industrial sprocket, how much you know about the gas sputum process of industrial sprocket, the following editor will share with you on this issue:
Process route: preheating 200°Cx2h-preheating 300°CX2h-pre-oxidizing 400°CX2h-exhaust uniform temperature 480-490°CX3h-nitriding, strong nitriding 480-490°CX50h, ammonia decomposition rate is about 20%- Diffusion 480-490°CX20h, the ammonia decomposition rate is about 25%-furnace cooled to below 150°C and air cooled.
Nitriding results of industrial sprocket: the depth of the nitriding layer is 0.5mm, the tooth surface hardness is 688-713HV, the brittleness of the nitriding layer is level 1, and the surface structure is 0.01mm e-phase and vein-like nitrides close to the surface.